Wednesday, December 3, 2008

6 days left to examz

Examz date is getting nearer and i haven start to study ...
Starting to panic but now still sick ... Yesterday just hand in the assignment for modelling ..
All the while had been busy with assignments ...
I think i must start to plan my time ...
Today when i reached home, noticed that my pc is not switched off..
Take a look on whats on the screen and found this Chick & Dick website ... I supposed my bro was watching it ... So i sat down and take a look at it also ... I found it quite entertaining ...
If you had the time for some entertainment can take a look at this website ...
http://clicknetwork.tv/

For those who wanted to have a look at the game rudy, me and others made, you can check out this website -> http://osrenu.nexgear.com/elvia/ ( Dun put too much hope in it ... haha )

Message of the day: Things dun always work out in the way you plan, but to have a plan is better than not to have.
- End of Blog -

No comments: