I just went to my blog and see and found that Google Chrome did not managed to set my message of the day words in the color it supposed to be ..
I wonder why ... I thought the testing of the game my team developed has ended but i am wrong... Rudy sent me the same files but with comments on it to test again and i had to test it again ... I am the game tester of this game haha so that is my job, so can't complain much ... Just now also struggled to finish the 3D modelling assignment and sent it to the tutor ... I spent the whole trying to figure out the correct way to do the animation for this assignment but in the end i still can't figure out and still need to send in the old version ... I could have used the time to study for the examz ... Sighz...
I am still sick and i haven wash the clothes for today ... I better go n wash it or else later i too tired to wash ...
Message of the day : What we see may not be the truth to some things ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment