Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SteamBoat & Alcohol Drinking Session

Every year this time, we would go out and celebrate our friends birthday and new year ...
His birthday is actually the 31st but this time we celebrated on the 30th ...
We went to the international building to have steamboat ... I reached there around 2030 ...
Just nice for the food to be eaten as they already started cooking the food around 2000 as we are supposed to meet that time and i am late ... haha
I put alot of food in to the steamboat but what i ate the most is the prawns ...
I can say i ate most of the prawns we ordered ... I don't know why i ate that much ...
I wanted to find other food in the steamboat but can't find what i want ... In the end, i see the prawn floating and i took it out and started eating and this has been going on throughout the steamboat session ... The food that we ordered is put on a moving tray but the tray did not move around ... I sat near it and so i am always putting the food inside ... We ate till around 10++pm i believe ...

After that, they decided to go drinking again ... At 1st i was reluctant to go drink as i really don't drink as i can't drink ... In the end, i don't want to spoil the mood of others so i followed ... Luckily, the venue is not far from my house and actually it is the nearest to my house ... They chose to drink at a pub bar around beauty world...I can't remember the pub's name ... I ordered erdinger as that was the latest beer i drank ... I thought it was a small glass of beer but it was not much of my expected ....

The picture was abit blurry as it was taken around 2330 but this is not the main point ..
Jus by looking from this picture, u can see how big is that glass of erdinger compared with the glass of water besides it ... Oh ya, they served peanuts too and is free flow !!
When i saw this huge glass of beer, i was like omg , how am i going to finish it ...
I kept on dranking and i have a hard time finishing it ... Others ordered 2 buckets of HoeGarden and 1 bottle of red wine ... 1 bucket contains 5 bottles of HoeGarden ... As it was my friend's birthday, they gave my friend a tequilla ( is it spelt like that ? ) ... The one with fire on the wine and while you drink, they will add 2 glasses of alcohol to it and you have to finish it ...
When we are left with 2 bottles of HoeGarden, they poured the 2 bottles of HoeGarden into my huge glass as i have drank finish my erdinger ... They decided to play the guessing number game ... When you guess the lucky number, you have to drink a mouthful of HoeGarden... At that time, i think my whole body already turned red ... I told them i could not drink anymore and so they ask me to give the lucky number ... It was fun giving the number as i no need to drink and at the same time can feel the excitement ... My friends keep on asking me to find a girlfriend when we drink and i was like, "ok..." We decided to go home when it was 0200 but the pub closed at 0100 ... When i reached home, i feel like faster have a good shower and faster soak the clothes and sleep but my grandaunt say my body is all red, cannot go take shower or else will have the white spot ... I was "SIANZ" so i decided to go soak the clothes 1st and wait for mu body to turn back to normal ... I went to watch tv untill 0400 and yes my body is back to normal ... I faster have my shower and came in to blog this ... Quite sleepy already now ... Zzz

Message of the day : Don't drink if you can't , control your limit if you can ...
- End of Blog -

No comments: