Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Updates

Yesterday went to school to help my father pay his SIM's membership ...
I was quite reluctant to go to school to help him pay actually ...
I did not intend to pay mine because it was of no use to me ... There was once when i intend to book the library discussion room and the SIM membership no. is required for booking ... I went online and type in my no. but it said my card was expired. The membership i paid for is expired ? No sense at all so i do not intend to pay mine this time ...
Back to the school ... I went in the afternoon, i thought this timing wont have alot of people but who knows, so much people there ... I took the queue number and started waiting ...
Current queue number is 8383. My number is 8476. I waited for almost an hour or so just to pay the bloody membership. I did not pay my school fees on that day too ... I need to ask my bro to pass a cheque to me to help me pay as i dun have credit card or debit card ...
Message of the day : The end of a day is the start of another day ...
- End of Blog -

No comments: