Saturday, January 31, 2009

250th Post

Been struggling over my assignment for the past few hours ...
Today finally saw my new group members for the group project ...
2 girls and 1 guy with hearing problem ...
I really find it hard to communicate with him ... The only way we communicate with him is through the msn ... 1 of the girls had a tattoo on her neck ... Isn't it pain to tattoo there ...
I hope we can produce something out ... Hopefully ...
Drank a cup of earl grey tea just now and the cup haven't been washed yet ...
The weekly basketball session is tomorrow again ... I hope i can wake up ...
Theres a steamboat session with my campmates tomorrow evening too ...
Tomorrow will be tiring i guess ... I think after the steamboat session, i shall head back home asap ... I think i can only continue my assignment on sunday ....

Message of the day : Luck consists of alot of factors ...
- End of Blog -

No comments: