Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to me ...

It has been 2 weeks since i last updated my blog ...
Rushing assignments like hell ... Everyday rush till 6am ...
I think i am already sick now ... Had a headache ....
Need to pass up my CSCI356 assignment 2 on this coming wednesday ...
Now still left 1 last part ... I really put alot of effort in this assignment ...
It has been long since i felt satisfaction upon completing the assignment ...
This term really is the most critical term ... Must get ready for Final Year Project also ...
So many assignments to do ... Somemore still have group assignments ... Still haven started on that also ... I duno i can survive this term anot ... Life is really hard this term ...
Hope all the hardwork is worthwhile ... Joined my bro in his bbq session with his gf for dinner ...

Message of the day : Life is never easy so look on the bright side ...
- End of Blog -

No comments: