Sux day ... I forgot to bring my laptop cables back ... I remembered to bring the adaptor back but forgot to take the other end ... -_- , how forgetful am i ... I only realized when i want to start and do my work ... But now i cant start ... I had to switch my desktop ... What a day to end with ... Now watching dgrayman anime while writing this post ... Although i shld be slping already but i dun feel like ... Time is just wasted by slping ...
Few days back, i suddenly felt like picking up the guitar but something stop my urge ...
Guess what... There was a spider living in the guitar ... Can u imagine how the situation was like when i saw the guitar ... I faster threw to the guitar to 1 side and never touch again ...
A few more episode, the anime will end ... After finishing it, i shall go n slp ... Tml will be another tired day as everyday i had to wake up in the morning to wash the clothes ...
Message of the day: When will this kind of life end ?
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment