Monday, April 27, 2009

I AM TOO SLACK !!!

Yes, indeed i am too slack ... Had not been progressing too much on my FYP this whole week ...
Was doing the UI for my FYP and some concept art ... The UI was supposed to finish by last week but i dragged till this week then finish ... Not to say abt the concept art ... It was a disaster ... I can't draw for sake ... How am i going to face my leader and the supervisor with so little thing done ... The worst is i am meeting them later in the noon ... I tried to draw something but nothing come out ... In the end, i went to watch tv ... Argh , i had no idea how to draw ... Coming out with the idea is hard enough, not to say to draw a satisfied drawing ... And my UI is not that stable too ... I am also too side track to play game ... I got to control abit and focused on my FYP ... Time is running out ...

Message of the day : Time is precious, we only know what is lost when it is too late ...
- End of Blog -

No comments: