Went for badminton session organised by xiaoyan yesterday morning ..
It has been long since i played badminton ... I played for the whole session while others took turns to play ... lol ... When it comes to sport, i dont wish to take a rest as i seldoms have this kind of opportunity to exercise ... Thanks to xiaoyan , i am able to exercise again ... For past few weeks, the weekly basketball session was cancelled because of insufficient people participating so my muscles started to ache now ... Hope there will be more of this session ... After the badminton session, gw proposed to go to bugis to have an "ICE" session as the weather is too hot ... I was supposed to go with them and i am very eager to go too but i can't ... I have to go back home and look after my grandaunt ... Her legs problem are now quite serious ... She can't walk properly anymore ... Even going to toilet, i have to help her ... She doesnt want us to hire a nurse to look after her and she cries silently in 1 corner sometimes ... I am like her hands and legs now ... She need to call for me now and then ... Hope the next time , i can follow them ... Back to FYP ...
Message of the day: Waiting to die is more scary than to die ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment