Monday, October 26, 2009

Another Sleepy Day

Slept quite late yesterday.. At around 4am i think ...
I thought i would wake up around 12pm or 1pm without any interferences but i am wrong...
I never thought i would be interfere by nightmare ...
The nightmare is just too scary that i woke up at around 7am ...
I quickly struggled back to sleep ...
But it was a mistake ... The nightmare continues !!!
I struggled in the nightmare to get out of the nightmare ...
After a few wakeups, i finally got back to sleep without any nightmare ,
but there is some other dreams which i can barely remember ...
Around 12pm i finally can longer sleep so i woke up and have my lunch ...
I thought i could get into the mood to research on my 2nd assignment,
but after the tortures of the nightmare, i am so sleepy after lunch ...
I tried to research on something but instead it make me more sleepy ...
I chatted with Don on msn and watched some animes ...
By the time i finish watching, it is already time for my evening run ...
So i went to run of course ...
After looking here and there,I finally decided that i will buy htc hero
and i have downloaded the SDK for android ...
They are using eclipse to develop applications ...
Hope i can figure out something about it ...
Today i will try to sleep early and wake up early tomorrow to have breakfast ..
因为早睡早起加上吃早餐也是一种Rock N Roll 的 style !!!
hahahaha ...

Message of the day:

早睡早起加上吃早餐也是一种Rock N Roll 的 style !!!

- End of Blog -

No comments: