Monday, October 26, 2009

Eat And Sleep Zzz

I don't know why today i feel very sleepy and tired ...
I woke up at around 1pm and ate my lunch ...
After having my lunch, i watched tv for awhile and i headed back to my room ...
I was researching information on my 2nd assignment ...
After researching for a while, i felt that i am still very sleepy ...
So i told myself , tomorrow then i start researching more on the assignment ...
Then i went to see if there is any new released anime that i missed out to watch ...
After watching them, i felt more sleepy and decided to get some sleep ...
This afternoon nap surprising is a long sleep ...
I slept all the way till 7pm then i wake up just nice to have my dinner ...
My whole day just gone with eating and sleeping ...
Hope tomorrow will be a day full of energy...

Message of the day:

Don't lose your rhythm ...

- End of Blog -

No comments: