Today, i woke up around the same time everyday..
The 1st thing i do when i wake up ...
I picked up my phone,
and called the Singapore Hearts Fundation customer service line ...
I request to cancel my donation ... lol..
The person asked me why i want to cancel my donation as i just applied for it yesterday...
The reason is obvious .. lol and i am not working now ...
Should have rejected the person ...
I hate it everytime when i come out of MRT , these people are waiting there...
Everytime i told myself to reject but i still went on to help ... lol
I wish to help out but i am also not in a good situation to help others ...
If i can afford to do so, i will definitely help ...
Once in a while is ok but not on monthly basis ... It will make my heart bleed ... lol
Hope next time i won't be spotted by these people again ...
Message of the day:
Christmas Coming ...
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment