Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OutDoor

Went to watch storm warriors @ iluma with chem today ...
Alittle disappointed with the movie ..
Some of the fighting scenes is like 300 ...
Keep on flashing and flashing ...
After that we went to meet hongsheng and had dinner at Asian Kitchen at raffles city ...
We ordered 5 dishes and they costed $101 ...
Overall, it is ok to me ...
When coming back from mrt,
i blur blur agreed to donate to the Singapore Hearts Fundation monthly ...
Sighz... I don't know how to reject this kind of things...
I wonder should i call and cancel it off or not ...
1 month take $38 of my bank ...
Quite pain ... I am not working now somemore ....
What should i do ?

Message of the day:

Should i cancel or not ?

- End of Blog -

No comments: