Monday, January 4, 2010

1wk left to ICT

Another restless day ..
I wonder how many restless day i still have ..
Yesterday went to do some pull-ups with my brothers...
After doing then i realised my pull-up have deteriorated ...
Now i am having muscle aches ...
The places having muscle aches really seldom uses ,
only when doing pull-ups then will use ...
i wonder can i really pass my ippt now ..
I don't know have my 2.4km run have improved ...
I never really tested it ... All i do is keep on running a longer distance...
Soon my parents are coming back again for the chinese new year ...
Really glad to be able to see them again ...
The best is they can settle down here ...
Hope i can be more matured and have more courage to face the outside world...
As i had always stayed in my own world...

Message of the day:

Results Not Out Yet !! PRAY MORE HARDER !!

- End of Blog -

No comments: