Today went to grandma house as usual ...
My cousin was talking to my bro about finding jobs ...
He also had just graduated so he is also finding jobs ...
This suddenly remind me that i also will be finding job very soon after ICT ...
I felt that i am still not yet prepared for any interviews ..
Not yet prepared for the future working life ...
I suddenly felt that i am still not capable ...
I have not been thinking in the correct direction ..
Too relaxed at home ...
My results still not yet out ... Once the results is out, i will need to act according to it ..
Whether it is good or bad, i have to do something ...
However, i am afraid i can't adapt to the working life ..
I am also quite worried that i can't cope with the work that i will get in future ...
I wonder if i am over-worrying ...
I really don't know...
Message of the day:
Am i over worrying ?
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment