After watching so many episodes of "Invincible Youth",
I feel that we should also go to some village and trying farm our food to eat ...
Going to rivers and catch fishes to cook and eat ...
I think the food that is eaten during that time is the most delicious ...
Really should find some free time going to this kind of place and live some life ...
I think that would give us some good memories ...
Must find some friends to go together ...
Nowadays, hard to find people to go relax ...
Everyone is working for their life ...
Only me who is still wandering around ...
After my contract end, i will surely find some1 to go overseas to relax ... lol
Ahhh ... weather is finally abit refreshing now as it is raining ...
Today i blog early because i want to have a nice early sleep too ...
Fighting ~!!!
Message of the day:
Let all unhappiness be washed away with the rain !!
- End of Blog -

No comments:
Post a Comment