Monday, May 23, 2011

Reservist Coming Soon

Next week is the reservist already ...
I have never been so anxiously waiting for reservist ...
Trying to get a break from my job ... lol
I hope everything is doing fine for me at work ...
Can't wait to see my platoon mates ...
I need to find an ipod too ... Need to find a music player to bring in ...
My phone can't bring in too as it is a camera phone ...
I hope i can pass my ippt ... I really need to pass ...
This is my last chance before my birthday ...
Or else i will be going to RT ....
I hope not ... Wish me luck !! I really need to sprint for this ...
Nowadays watching "Invincible Youth" and "SBS Heroes"
really is a energy booster for me ...
Watched them every night ...
However, yesterday's sleep was disturbed by my brother's snore again ...
I knew it so i just bear with it and carry on sleeping ...
Tonight, i hope can i sleep well as the weather is quite hot ...
Have a good night...

Message of the day:

Tomorrow's another day of work ...

- End of Blog -

No comments: