Sunday nights are always so sad ...
Tomorrow back to work again ...
If the work is ok, i won't be so nervous and tensed up ...
Because is a conflict with my character, it became an obstacle for me overcome ...
Sighz.. I am not good at socializing with others ...
I don't know why i ended up taking this kind of jobs recently ...
Don't know how long this kind of situation will last ...
I can only bare with it now till my contract ends ...
It is really ruining my mood ...
Even writing this won't help much ....
My father is my counsellor now ... I always tell him my frustrations and worries ...
Although he will give me some advice but i am still quite worried ...
I also had put encouraging messages on my mobile phone to keep me fighting ...
Hope tomorrow i can clear all my doubts ...
Message of the day:
Aja ~~ Fighting ~~!!!
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment