Sunday, May 15, 2011

Too little time

Now that i take up this job, i found that i have too little time to spend ...
Time fly too fast while i stream at home ...
So fast this sat is over already ...
The joy of weekend just started and now is over already ..
The fear of getting back to work starts to come again ...
I have to get used to my work or i will be pressurized untill the whole contract ends ...
Now that my supervisor is on leave for 2months, i am more worried ...
I can only release my stress here ...
The pressure already affect my appetite ...
I hope i don't get depression from this job ...
Maybe is too exaggerating but i really quite stress ...
So fast is already sunday ... Last time i don't feel this type of stress ..
Hope things will get better ...

Message of the day:

看着时间这样过,我好难过。。。

- End of Blog -



No comments: