Start of a week again ...
Jurong island trip coming to an end soon ...
Sitting in office is really very bored as i have nothing to do ...
Friends start to ask me to play L4D2 again ...
But they always start at the time i go to bed ...
Right now steam is updating the L4D2 ...
By the time it updates finish, i going to bed already ...
I wonder tomorrow i will be going in jurong island again
as there's a few pcs' location are still unknown ...
Today quite tired ... I wonder why ...
Must be not enough quality sleep last night ...
Samsung Galaxy S2 please solve all the problems before i can buy you ...
Recently, problem keep arising for sg2 ...
I hope when i buy, all the problems have been solved
or best don't happen to me ...
Better get some quality sleep or else tomorrow sleeping in office ...
Message of the day:
More and more nearer !!
- End of Blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment