Sunday, July 10, 2011

CountDown for phone/contract: 19/25 days

Finally the days left starting to get nearer ...
Recently, i had been thinking about my future alot ...
Thinking about my parents ...
How i can provide my parents with better life ...
How can i help my father with the house burden ...
But the conclusion that i can get is i am too useless ...
All these years i am just living under my parents and brother's shelter ...
I thought i am moving forward but actually i am still at the same spot ...
Maybe i am moving backwards too ...
I know all these useless thinkings won't change anything but i just can't do anything ...
For a moment just now, my father was looking at this blog entry just now ...
I hope he don't know this was my writing ...
养儿一百岁长忧九十九 。。
The child is always the parents worry ...
I really hope that i can buck up ...
Just need a push maybe ...
Or maybe an incident ...
不经一事,不长一智。。
I really hope that i don't need to go through a painful lesson to learn ...

Message of the day:

Things changes day by day ...

- End of Blog -

No comments: