another pic taken from my galaxy s2 camera
So fast weekend pass again ..
So fast i need to sleep again ...
Tomorrow i have to wake up early and go to work again ...
I am really sensitive to people asking me about work ...
Any1 that asked me about my work, i will get frustrated ...
Just now my father ask me about my company name, i got annoyed again ..
I wish i could speak to him properly ...
But i just lose my temper ...
Maybe is because i still lack of confidence ...
I need to gain some confidence ...
Recently when i was at work doing nothing, i read an article ..
The article was about "Social Anxiety Disorder" ...
Social Anxiety Disorder is an anxiety disorder,
whereby one is afraid of what he did is always judged by others
and being embarrassed and humiliated by himself...
I think i have this disorder ...
Always afraid of what others will think of me ...
I must clear this obstacle in order for me to move forward ...
Tomorrow is another working day ...
Time to sleep and wake up early ...
Message of the day:
Zzz...
- End of Blog -

No comments:
Post a Comment