Thursday, August 4, 2011

A post before i sleep

Today also haven't receive notification to sign the contract ...
If tomorrow i haven't sign, mon will be a holiday for me ...
The rest of the days will still be holiday for me until contract is signed ...
The new task that had been assigned to me is supposedly completed ..
I am just re-doing the task again and again now ..
Tomorrow will be doing the same thing again ...
But i think there will be some discussion or brain storming on the things that i will be doing ...
I hope tomorrow will not be a bored day ...
Tomorrow maybe going down to amk hub to watch captain america with friends ...
But don't know if i can make it on time ...
Day by day pass , months by months pass ...
Getting a stable job is important but most important cannot dislike it ...
This is the thing i am afraid of also ...
I hope i wont dislike my job ...

Message of the day:

OPEN UP !!!

- End of Blog -

No comments: