Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gd News? Bad News?

Good news : work contract extended for 6 more months ..
Higher pay + more benefits ...
Bad News? I don't know if i can handle the new work ...
I am happy with the pay but
I am not confident enough ...
Contract has not been sign yet but the boss has spoken to me today ...
I need to be more motivated ...
Nowadays, the things that kept me going is k-drama ...
Every week waiting for the next episode...
The "city hunter" k-drama has ended ...
Need to find new good k-drama to watch to keep me going ...
Although i still have another nice k-drama to watch,
but finding 1 more will be better ...
This blog is also another place for me to release my stress and share my happiness ...
With the pay they give me, i can give my parents money every month ...
This is what i always wanted to do ..
Only by doing this, i will feel that i am contributing to this family ..
I hope i can really cope well with this job ...

Message of the day:

Tomorrow never end ...

- End of Blog -

No comments: