After a week of tests, the doctors at NUH finally confirmed that my grandma is diagnosed with stomach cancer stage 4...
She keep asking to go home ...
She don't want to suffer from the tests and medicine ...
Looking at her today, I don't know what to say to her..
At some point of times, my tears are rolling but I hold it there...
My aunts are already on the verge of crying out...
My grandma wants to taste food but she can't have them...
Today when the nurses provided the milk for her, she don't drink..
I really hope she can get well..
I really hope she can change back to the grandma that always make me laugh..
She can't hear well now..
She can't speak properly now...
I used to stroll around the carpark with her,
But she does not have the strength to walk around now ...
She used to sleep on my brother's bed beside me
But now she sleep in the hospital ...
She is quite scared now I think...
She is waiting for my mother to visit every morning...
Everytime I go visit her after work, she looks very tired and always sleeping on the bed.. Today she is sitting up on a chair...
But she don't look conscious enough I think...
This is the place that I can put my worries on and get on with the life..
Message of the day:
Ah ma.. 你一定要好起来。。
End of Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment