Ah ma is back home ...
But she is not cured from her illness ..
The private nurses also followed her home to take care of her ..
There are 2 nurses, day and night ..
There are 2 nurses, day and night ..
The nurses are quite friendly and quite good ..
Ah ma moans in pain frequently ...
Even right now I am blogging here, she is still moaning...
It really breaks my heart to see her suffer ...
I moved to sleep in the living room so the night nurse can attend to her more freely..
Ah ma still can't sign ..
She looks very unconscious even in her sleep...
I can see her eyeballs moving around..
And I can see her tears rolling down..
I believe she is really in pain..
Really hope that she can be better..
Hope that the tumor can disappear..
Writing from my nexus 7 again..
Message of the day:
Hope ah ma get well again..
- End of blog -
Even right now I am blogging here, she is still moaning...
It really breaks my heart to see her suffer ...
I moved to sleep in the living room so the night nurse can attend to her more freely..
Ah ma still can't sign ..
She looks very unconscious even in her sleep...
I can see her eyeballs moving around..
And I can see her tears rolling down..
I believe she is really in pain..
Really hope that she can be better..
Hope that the tumor can disappear..
Writing from my nexus 7 again..
Message of the day:
Hope ah ma get well again..
- End of blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment