I lost count of it....
Today ah ma is still the same...
She is just laying on the bed...
It's very hard to understand what she is trying to say, especially when she is without the 假牙 (fake teeth)...
The feeling of not being understood is really not good, and with her current condition,I am sure she is not feeling good...
Everytime I fail to understand what she is trying to say,I feel very bad...
I wanted to let her feel that we are always there but I think I made it worse...
I think I will try to take leaves and try to be by her side if I can...
My bro even bought a tv to put in my room for her to watch...
But I think trying to stay conscious is already hard for her...
Her eyes are like so heavy and she can't speak properly now...
Before she admitted to the hospital, she still can speak properly but after the stay there, she can hardly speak properly...
I really wonder what they did to ah ma that made her so weak now..
I hope I can speak to ah ma more...
Why did such a tumor appear?
Why must it torture ah ma?
She was still able to joke with me few weeks back and now...
Please give me my ah ma back...
Message of the day:
Give me my ah ma back...
- End of blog -
No comments:
Post a Comment