Meat !!! (BBQ Set B $52)
Seafood Pancake 해물파전 ($20)
Budae JJigae 부대찌개 ($25)
Its been a long time that I went out on Sunday..
Lucky that tomorrow is a holiday, I am able to go out with friends ...
Normally, I don't have the mood to go out on Sunday,
as the next day need to work ...
The BBQ Set B came with 3 sets of pork ..
I don't like the pork belly as it is really quite fat ..
The seafood pancake is alright, not too bad but my friends don't like it ..
Budae JJigae is still the best ...
Everyone has no complains with it ...
After the dinner, went on to a desert store at chinatown to have some mango and durian snowflakes...
Not able to take photos of it as we started to eat too fast ... haha
The desert store is 冰廊 if I remember correctly ..
If you go to the counter, they have a rubber chicken hanging there ..
And if you pressed it, it will give out a loud chicken quacking sound ...
When is the outing again? I don't know but I hope it will be soon !!
Message of the day:
Have fun and enjoy while we are still able to !!
- End of Blog -



No comments:
Post a Comment