Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday post again

No pics taken today ...
It seems like the politics at office is really bad ...
I really hate it ..
I just joined this company for not long and so much politics can be seen ...
From the way my boss talked to me about it, it really seems quite bad ...
And the girl has been in my head these few days...
I am wondering why this happened...
Although I don't have bad feelings about her but the feeling is not right ...
It would be awkward if I see her ...
If she is willing, I might give it a try too ...
Office relationship is really something that should be avoided ...
If it is not handled well, then everytime we see each other will be awkward ...
This is also why I had been hesitant about it ...
I think I just need a trigger or a confirm from her ...
I don't even know why I am thinking and writing this down ...
Tomorrow is working monday again ...
Hope everything is smooth ...

Message of the day:

Weekend over, work again !!

- End of Blog - 

No comments: