Fell down from a height of almost 1m at work .. Luckily did not hurt much...
Finally make some time to blog .. Its Friday again !! It's just another normal day to me .. A guy with no commitment , everyday is the same ... Except finally is time to rest ... Recently, did something out of my own expectation .. My boss is always trying to matchmake her niece and me .. So she finally find a chance to let me score some points ... Her niece which is also my colleague is baking cupcakes at her house ... So she msged me to help her in baking the cupcakes after work ... I was very reluctant to go so I refused to go ... I thought she will give up but she did not .. Instead, she tried to bargain more and persuaded me to go down and sent her niece home ... I don't know what happened to me, I really went down at around 930pm ... She lived at YCK while I live at BATOK ... I don't know what gone to me that make me went down ... When I reached there, she asked me to help out washing the tools and utensils .. I was like a maid working for free ... Though I went down but I did not really send her home... She took a taxi so I just accompanied her till Yishun where she passed the cupcakes to her friend ... Don't know what really happen to me that make go down ... I hope that there will not be next time but I think my boss is trying to find a 2nd chance ...
Message of the day:
Friday is just a normal day...
- End of Blog - |
No comments:
Post a Comment