Sunday, August 3, 2014

The vicious cycle starts again

Everyday I have to come here and motivate myself so that I am able to move on ...
Everyday seems so hard when there's nothing much accomplished ...
Tomorrow a new week starts again...
This few days , my pc has been randomly freezing ...
Don't know what happened to it ..
I was watching KDrama and after certain timing, the whole PC just freeze there...
Nothing recorded in the event log ..
Switched the RAM out and plug the gfx card out and in but don't help ...
Monitored the gpu temperature but it was in between 55-65 degrees which is normal ..
What could be wrong ? !!!
I hate it when I need to restart the pc just to be able to continue watch the drama...
Once again, I hope tomorrow will be a good day ...
Only by keep motivating myself here, I am able to get by everyday ...
Don't know since when I rely on this to get by my working days...

Message of the day:

Human needs to have something to rely on ...

- End of Blog - 

No comments: