Saturday, August 8, 2015

1 more day to fly !!

F L Y I N G 

The day is coming nearer and nearer...
I feel like I haven't prepare enough to fly ...
The 1st time flying so far ...
1st time flying without my family members ..
1st time on a business trip ..
Excited and nervous ...
I hope it would be a good trip ..
Hope everything will go smoothly ...
Still packing and packing...

Things to bring:
1. Clothes, socks, towel, (how many is enough)
2. underwear (as many as possible)
3. medicine (not yet prepared)
4. Documents ( air tickets, esta, hotel receipts )
5. Earpiece ( it will be a long flight )
6. Tablet and spare phone for sim card ( MUST BRING )
7. Dev Laptop & AC adapter & laptop bag( MUST BRING )
8. Passport ( MUST BRING )
9. Sling bag for daily ( should be ok )
10. Charger ( MUST BRING )
11. Daily necessities ( toothbrush, toothpaste, shaver, shower foam, shampoo )
12. travel power socket
13. Wallet ( MUST BRING )
14. Luggage ( MUST BRING )

Anything missing?

Message of the day:

Hope everything goes fine !!! All the best !!

- End of Message - 

No comments: