Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Post Vacation Syndrome

To think that I have come here again means I have weakened...
After a long week in USA, the feeling of going back to work is so suffocating ...
I am so afraid of the work that is piled up ...
afraid of the work that needs to be done as soon as possible..
That's why I am very afraid of going on vacation ...
Work is always piling up until I am so suffocated ..
Once I start to relax, getting back is really suffocating ...
Took a day off today to have a breath before going back ...
I think I am stressing myself too much...
But all the things that needs me to do I can't avoid ...
I can only solve it 1 by 1 ...
Hope every problem/obstacle can solved/overcome...

Message of the day:

休息是为了走更长远的路,但是这条路真的很远,很远。。。

- End of Blog - 

No comments: