Sunday, September 20, 2015

Work, Eat, Sleep -> Work, Eat, Sleep

Work Eat Sleep ...
And Work Eat Sleep ...
Is this the life cycle of a human ?
I found that it is going round and round ...
Keep on working and working ...
There is already no need to know if it is day or night ...
No need to know if it is weekend ...
Everyday just repeat the same cycle ...
Just like a machine keep on working until it is not able to work ...
Everyday have to remind myself what work need to be done ...
Everyday I have to worry about work ...
This is how I felt nowadays ...
Am I going on the correct direction ?
There is a saying that goes, 
"Great power comes with great responsibility"
But I know I am not 1 with great power...
There are alot of people that are better than me ..
I felt that the responsibility is too big for me to carry ...
"What can't kill you makes you stronger"
Nowadays I still ask myself if I have made the right choice switching to this job ...
Is this job worth the switch ?
The higher you climb, the more work you have to take ...
Recently, I feel like taking a break ...
But I need to clear every backlogs that I have ...

Message of the day:

Can't afford to take a sick leave now ... 
Too much work piling up...

- End of Blog - 

No comments: