Argh ~ I dont feel like working now .... i am so tired but i am in the usual office now ... I dragged my foot all the way to here... tomorrow will be alone again ... however, i am still alone now ... my fren went out to get some food as usual .... The table that is beside me now is filled with chocolates.. i wonder whose are those ... i picked a "TIMEOUT" and ate it, thinking that it would refresh me... But i think is not going to work .... Argh.. so tired today.. dont know why ....
I just got my pay for the previous month ... i think i have to fork out some money to give my parents and my bills.. My fren now got a problem to study ... He has got not enough money to study... he can only either pull back to Oct then study for a semester... this is not a gd plan... People are always short of cash ....Always not enough of money ... This kind of situation will never end... is a cycle... When you get to 1 stage, you will try to clear another stage ... This will goes on and on and on .....
Lets pray that tomorrow night as well as sunday night will be peaceful .... Dont give me too much stress... I am tired ~....
No comments:
Post a Comment