Yes office alone again... But this time i more restricted in the things that i want to do... Normally, i could do my tutorial or assignments in the offcie but now i can't.. This is due to the installing of a webcam.. The webcam is viewing the the pc that have C++ directly.. I cannot use that pc anymore... Now even watching of youtube is also a dangerous thing to do.. One of my colleague mention that our supervisor had told him to use too much bandwidth which means our supervisor is checking on the bandwidth every now and then. I am very scared to make a mistake.. A mistake is one too many... This is what i learnt from my camp.. With a camera in the office, there is no freedom at all. Soon there will be more cameras around. This company is more like a prison. Every movement you make is being watched.
We are not prisoners. We are the employees. How long can i withstand this? I really have no idea what is my limit. I thought that office alone will not happen so often but now it seems like everyday is solo a shift. More and more office alone ... I hope that they will hire more people soon. To solo a shift, you can't go and buy your dinner/lunch. I don't know how long will it take. In a solo shift, even going to toilet will be something that you need to consider. To cut down manpower is not really a good choice. But i cannot decide on such things. To manage a company is not an easy task too. Eventhough the company is not huge, managing it really need some abilities and experience. I had not been doing some thinking for my programming this few days. Maybe is time to do some thinking. I had shut my mind off this few days. Is time to be back on track.
Not much to say ...Not much to do... Not much to hear.. Not much have been done too.. I hope that i can continue to go forward no matter what..
No comments:
Post a Comment