Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Office Not Alone

Yes, now i am not alone but the others are not doing the same job as me. They are a different batch. Totally different from us. They do less but get more pay. Jobs are more easier to deal with. 1 person can handle all the jobs yet they hired so much people. Our job is the one that need s more manpower. I totally cannot understand why is it so. Although now they are 4 more operators but i still bring my dinner in. As i still don't know them, i still have to bring my dinner in. Maybe tomorrow, i can call them help me buy. That would be much more better than everyday eating microwaved food. You know it sucks. 1 hour more to go home. Why does time always fly so slow when i need it to fly faster. I hope that my pay did raised but i am not sure.

CNY holiday is over but the festival is still on. It will last for at least 7 days. The off days is over so fast. I still haven't enjoy it. Suddenly, i really don't feel like working. I feel that working is really a waste of time. Working just for the sake of survival. 1/3 of the time we are working, another 1/3 of the time we are sleeping and in the end we left 1/3 of the time. This 1/3 of the time, 1/2 of the time we are travelling. Travelling from working place to home and vice versa. Our lives just went on and on like this. Time actually really flies fast if you think this way.

We were once babies but now we are adults already. How long can a person's life be ? 50 ? 60 ? 70? or 80 ? or even more ? Who knows. You might just be passed away tomorrow but you might also live till 100 years old. This year i am already 24. What will i be in 3yrs time ? 5 yrs time ? I hope i have already gotten my degree and found my love. To found my love, is the thing i wanted most. To be loved and to love is what i had been yearning for. I hope to be in love more than anything else. If i had been in a true relationship before, i had no regrets already. I hope my dream can come through.

No comments: