Saturday, February 17, 2007

Office Alone Part 2 (Season 2) - Working on CNY Eve

Yes, Working On CNY Eve. Working on the morning shift(7am - 3pm). It is definitely tiring but is better than working in the noon. If it would be the noon shift, i will not able to attend the reunion dinner. Although there won't be any promising dishes but my father would want me to attend. However, i don't really like this kind of dinner as i am not close to the relatives. Not much to talk and they will always ask how are you doing and what are you doing. These questions i do not want to answer and talk about. CNY is just tomorrow. How time flies. When it is over, i will be having my examz soon and i am not prepared at all. I don't know if i am going to make it through.

The possible results are fail and pass. If pass then it will be great. If it is a fail, then is the end for this course. I will not continue to waste the money. I know i have no talent in this course. This module that i am taking is only the basic of the course and yet i can't grasp it. How would i be able to continue in this condition. I will continue to find the course that i can do well. They said nothing is impossible but nothing possible is easy all the way.

I wish time could fly faster for this 2hrs. So i could get out of my working place. I would need to return a book to the library as the due date is today. It seems that time fly so slow when you are doing nothing. But when you are doing things, it just fly so fast. Do you believe in horoscope or would i say are you superstitious ? Would you believe if the horoscope say that the person you like is not the one that you are looking for? Would you reconsider of being with her? This probably are nonsense to some but some would do some thinking. But what you choose ?

No comments: