Monday, March 12, 2007

The night b4 exam

Yes, tomorrow is my exam. The day that will determine if i will be able to continue this course. The results will be on 30th March. That is the judgement day. Recently, i can't make myself to study. I don't know what to study and how to study. The 1st time in my life that exam is like a normal day to me. This feeling the 1st time i had before exam. It is like the results won't matter to me.

Insteading of studying this whole week, i had been watching korean drama. The drama name is Delightful Girl Chun Hyang. It was a truly touching show. Now that i finish watching the drama, i suddenly feel that my life is too empty. Suddenly, i feel depressed. I don't have any drive to do anything. The moment i think of the drama, i feel depressed. Maybe is i suddenly feel very empty. The drama OST is also very nice and emotional. Everytime i listen, i will think of the drama. I really missed the show. Sometimes i wish i had never watch it. The lead actor and actress been through alot then can finally reunited. I would like to recommend that drama to all my friends.

Going to bed soon. . . . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

go find the song and send me.. haha