Sat and Sun are supposed to be resting days but i am now working. I am so tired. Exam results will probably be out on 30th of March. That's the judgement day. Will i be as lucky as i am in polytechnic ? I hope i am. Recenty, i felt emptiness in my life. This feeling is quite sudden. Maybe is because i am getting older? Who knows. Life is so unpredictable. Recently, this job has also become quite tired of it. Maybe is because of its job scope and its pay. Although the working hours is flexible but also not quite flexible. It is flexible as in i can choose the day and time to work. But it also makes me lose out quite alot in life. I can't meet up with friends because of the working hours. Every sat and sun i had to wake up at between 6am to 6.20am. I am really getting tired of this but still i cannot do anything to it.
Humans work to survive. This is the life cycle of humans. As we work, some may missed out somethings that is essential in life. I am really tired of my life, i am trying to make a change in my life. But i am not a person that can accept changes so easily. I need to adapt to changes. I also need to courage to accept changes and that is what i am lacking. If i had that all the while with me, i would be a better person. Some things in life, we just have to go for it. Decision making is a very important skill in life. One has to learn to make decison. I had not learn the skill yet. If the max lvl for the skill is lvl10, my lvl would be 2 or 3. I am still a newbie in life. I will find the way one day. Some people need to wait 10yrs to be with their loved one but at least they are together in the end. Compared to those who waited a lifetime, 10yrs is nothing. Some never had been together with their loved one. Time is precious. None had ever beaten time. Every minute the world clock is moving. No one can stop it. It will just keep on moving and moving, the world will keep on rotating and on and on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment