Thursday, March 22, 2007

When Romance Meet Destiny

Have you watch before " When Romance Meet Destiny " ? It is a korean movie. I watched this sometimes back. In the movie, they said that when you hear the ringing of the bell, you will meet your romance. Recently, i have fell for someone. I don't know how much i like her but i do know i have feelings for her. Just this tuesday, i asked her to meet for dinner at SIM with some of my friends. Normally, she would be with her colleagues but on that day she was not. It would be the best for me but i am an IDIOT !! I watched TV untill i almost forgot about the time. We were supposed to meet 7pm. When i looked at my handphone then i noticed the time that it was 6.30pm. Without further delay, i quickly bathe and hope that i would catch a bus. I need to change bus at the interchange.

Fortunately, the bus came at a correct timing but unfortunately, when i reach the interchange, i saw no one was waiting for the bus that would pass by SIM. At that moment, i am already at my limit. Then one of my friend who was supposed to meet together at SIM called me. He said he would be late also but he was already on the bus that i am waiting for then i knew this time really no hope. When i finally reach there, she had already left for class. I could not even see her before she go for class. I am really an idiot. I sent her a few smses to say sorry. The last message recieved from her seems that she is quite irritated to me. I was really worried although she said is ok. I will never do such stupid things again if i was given another chance. I hope she that she is really ok with it. I should have take notice of the time. Untill now, i still don't have much experience in this type of things. I would like her to know that i am really SORRY.

No comments: