It has been long that i last updated this blog. Yes, it is always night shift that i update my blog. Just finished watching a korean drama named "Witch Yoo Hee". My friend recommended me for quite some time but i only happen to watch it recently. I would give a 4/5 star for this drama. Although it is a typical korean drama but nevertheless, it is still a good show. The lead actor is the same as "Delightful Girl Chun Hyang". I watched this drama mostly because of the lead actor. Korean dramas always give me an urge to find a partner but i had never go about finding one.
I am in yr2 for my degree now. Things are not as easy as it used to be in year 1. 1st lesson and i can't abosrb the lessons already. Tomorrow i will be having lesson on 2pm but now i am doing night shift. Hope i will be able to wake up in time to go for lesson. Everytime finish watching korean dramas, i always have a lot of feelings. However, i always tell myself that this is only temporarily and i should get on with my life. Korean drama are always so touching. I hope i can get back to myself again. Assignments are always waiting for me. I should finish them as soon as possible. There's no programming this semester but there's alot theory and mathematics.
After this post, i will get back to doing assignments. However, the assignment i am not able to do 1 question untill now. I always need to seek advice from my friend. I know i cannot depend on him always but i can't help finding him. I really don't know what to do. Sometimes i would ask myself if i am really suited for this degree. I have made myself come untill this far. I cannot give up halfway but i could not help doubting myself. Can i really do it ?
No comments:
Post a Comment