Sunday, July 15, 2007

The night shift of breads

Its another day of night shift again. I can't even count how many night shifts i have done already on weekends. Normally it would be very happy for most of the people when reaching weekends. But it is the opposite for me. I have been living this kind of life for a period of time and i am still living it now. When will it end, i wonder.

I have bought 4 kind of varieties of bread from crystal jade bread shop this evening. They are my supper and the energy for me pass through this night shift. There are a total of 5 breads. 2 of them are "BO LUO" bread. It smells great and it is one of my favourite. Another 1 is a chocolate bread with walnuts and it is also one of my favourite. Then there is the sausage with cheese bread. The last bread is ham with cheese and scrambled egg inside the bread. It is a total of about S$7. It was a shocking amount to my brother when he saw me carrying a whole bunch of bread to work.

This semester is not that good for me. Alot of thinking for me. I can't catch up with my friends in the school work. Argh... Its a headache. No matter how i want to catch up, they have already take another step forward. The distance between them and me are tends to get larger and larger.

I really envy people who can play instruments well. I am a rythm idiot. I can't catch the rythm of songs. Thats what my friends and brother told me. I really wish i can play an instrument when i am feeling down. It does make me relax and release stress. I hope one day i can really play a guitar well and i can play the songs i like. This is most important.

No comments: